The art of making three-dimensional forms or designs.
- Only one (1) project can be entered.
- The National Office will provide display table space.
- Each contestant is required to make an oral presentation explaining the methods or
techniques used in developing the project not to exceed three (3) minutes.
- Craft projects (i.e. ceramics, macramé, etc.) will not be accepted.
NOTE: The deadline for submission of national registration documents is May 15, 2020. No materials or copies will be accepted after that time or at the National Competition.
Contestants will be judged by the following criteria:
- Concept (20)
- Composition (20)
- Craftsmanship (20)
- How well the medium was applied (20)
- Dimensional Form (20)